Thursday, July 2, 2009

Begin

Hello and welcome. 

I've started this blog predominately as a tool to share bodyboard trips, with those who are curious as to what I'm doing while I'm away. Don't be alarmed if you see some sort of opinion based post or just a general rant. I intend on sneaking those in here as well. This is a page of fun and good times. Read it in the nude if you like.. i dont give a shit... get wild. 

So come and join me on absurd adventures and boredom induced jaunts where together we will fight crime and eradicate morons. 


Nick Perry
 

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up mate. There isn't anything else like this, I don't think. Your writing is really good too. Who knows where it could lead, a travelogue book maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers man.

    I've completely neglected this for so long. Ill write a post in the next couple days, explaining my absence and plans for the new year.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete