Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tribute

Originally I was going to do a post on the car that I recently purchased, here in Perth. A 1993 Toyota Camry Wagon. An exchange of 1000 shiny gold coins was made and my independence and mobility enhanced, significantly, as a result.

So I bought a car. A mediocre, A to B type vehicle. Who fucking cares, I thought to myself?

Maybe I should speak of the East Coast trip I did last week, scoring fun, uncrowded, Black Rock or how I did fucking terrible in the Soldiers Beach World Tour/Aussie tour event. Fun waves, bad results, travel times, road trips... it should be cool, but to be honest, nothing that cool happened during the trip, apart from the key points I just listed.

This again, left me wondering, who fucking cares?

My parents... sure. My house mates... probably a bit. But there is one man who genuinely cares, above all those who are obliged to. A nobel, hard working man, humble to the bitter end. An AFL enthusiast, a bodyboarding veteran, a South Curl Curl local. He returns my calls, replies to my emails and has a genuine interest in my trips, whether they be successful or a disastrous voyage.

So I figure, this post goes out to you Marcus Cobon. HB Distributions', Bicep. The man of few words, but wise ones at that. Your a 'good egg' Marcus, keep doing what you do.

My new car. Bought off Dane, and known by many as 'The Camdeasy'
Check Danes band if your not a pussy: Mandalay Victory

My travel companions for the east coast trip. Honeybone, Garner and Veitchy.


Me. So angry at my comp result I begun to radiate heat, hotter than the sun


Garner consulting the Mentor

Cobon an Veitch- down time. GET IT? Down time......lol


Marcus and Wez (top right). 2 of the finest

No comments:

Post a Comment